November 13, 2020
Initiated by the U.S. State Department’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) and the Ministry of Education and Science of Kosovo, the United States-Kosovo Educational Exchange Board (USKEB) aims to increase mutual understanding and advance intercultural relations between the people of the United States and Kosovo through educational exchange programming. This board, advisory in nature, will set priorities and oversee the general direction of the U.S. government-funded exchange programs in Kosovo. As the initiative prepares to launch, we need your talent and creativity in designing a logo that will represent the USKEB.
● Open to all KUSA alumni
● Multiple entries are welcomed
● Must be an original design
● Must reflect USKEB’s intent—the spirit of educational exchange programming
● Incorporate USKEB’s name
● Consider colors representing U.S. and Kosovo flags
● Should not have any overpowering elements.
All entries must include:
● A logo for use in print in vector PDF format with 300 dpi output resolution.
● A color scheme of the logo.
● The rationale of the logo (100-300 words).
● A brief CV of the author and contact information.
By submitting, participants agree to the copyright of the entry to be transferred to USKEB. USKEB retains the right to adjust if and as deemed necessary. The selected logo will receive compensation.
Submission Deadline: November 27, 2020
All submissions should be emailed to email@example.com and Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions or inquiries contact: email@example.com. If necessary, Zoom calls can be scheduled for informational purposes only.